Based in Sheidow Park, in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide, Sound Check Electronics a family owned business.
Paul is the technician. He will the be one repairing your unit.
Paul first started with Hills Business Services when he was 17 years old.
He now has over 25 years technical experience (wow that makes him sound REALLY old!!) and over 20 years technical experience specifically with electronic musical equipment.
My name is Mandy, I am the person you will most likely hear back from first (via SMS or email).
I have recently finished a Diploma Of Business Course (sounds more impressive than it really is)
I do all of the admin/booking in/finance/website stuff
As a family business, our children also get involved –
Jasmine is 18 and will be going to uni in a years time to study Software Engineering – she helps me out with data entry.
Michael is 16 and is keen to start learning the ways of being an electrician, he loves helping Paul out basic soldering etc.
We also have a 25 year old, Josh. He has spread his wings and is currently taking the world on full force.
We provide service and support for the music industry including Budding Musicians, Musicians, Bands, Teachers, Students, Retailers, Schools, Manufacturers, Venues and Private Owners.
We provide On Site and Workshop Service at competitive rates direct to the customer.
We do not operate from a shop front, which enables us to be flexible for customers who wish to drop off and pick up their units direct to us.
Please call or text 0418 825 945 to arrange a time to ensure we are available.
SERVICE RATES & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
• Workshop Labour rate is $90 per hour inc GST (not including parts)
• All Workshop repairs carry a minimum labour charge of one hour ($90) Exceptions may apply to some low cost units, by prior agreement only.
• Repairs, on average, take approx 2-3 weeks to repair (if parts are needed this could take longer). If your unit is required sooner than that, a priority fee will be applied.
• Quotations are only given where the total repair cost is likely to exceed $175 including GST.
• The minimum fee of $65 will be charged if an estimation is given but the customer does not wish to proceed with the repair.
• Equipment not collected within 30 days will incur an ongoing storage fee.
• Equipment not collected within 3 months of notification will be sold to recoup Service and Storage costs.
• Repairs are covered by a 90 day warranty. This warranty only covers the work as performed and any parts replaced, not the entire unit.
• We do not accept any responsibility for freight on repair warranty returns.
• Whilst all care is taken, Sound Check Electronics bear no responsibility for damage or loss of equipment held in our workshop. Please check your insurance.
• Goods signed out by customers are accepted as is and any queries about condition must be made prior to signing them out.
Field Service Rates:
Adelaide Metro Area
• Onsite Service Call is $135 inc GST (including up to 45 minutes onsite), then $90 per hour inc GST (15 minute increments)
Outside Metro Area – Additional Charge
• Gawler – $45
• Victor Harbour/Goolwa – $90
• Mount Barker -$25
For more information call:
Or contact us: